Design Evolutions is now offering builders and homeowners the option to purchase our home plans through financing. Choose the plan or plans you wish to purchase and pay for them over time with an easy payment schedule.
Applying for mortgage refinancing is gruelling as the initial mortgage process. Homeowners release employment and financial information after shopping around for the best rates. Fees added to base loans create new monthly payment amounts but careful negotiation results in adjustments or omissions in some cases.
Today’s average new home is smaller than those from recent years at 2,135 square feet. It emphasizes inviting, livable spaces, and downplays the formal, untouched rooms of yesterday.
Today’s home automation systems offer practical, cost-effective solutions for convenience, security, safety, energy savings and entertainment. The latest systems provide new levels of controls, accessibility and connection.
As days grow shorter and temperatures fall, it’s time once again to prepare your home for the long winter months ahead. Taking a few minutes now to walk around your home-visually inspecting important systems from a safety perspective and making note of routine maintenance chores that need attention-is a great way to get started, and a good winter maintenance checklist can help.
Are lower real estate values keeping you in your current home – even though you were hoping to upgrade? Or, maybe you can’t bear the thought of boxing up all your belongings to move? You’re not alone. More homeowners are staying in their current homes, but remodeling with the idea of improving their quality of life and adding more “live-in value,” according to recent research from Consumer Reports.
Who wouldn’t like an extra set of hands around the house? Or some help with basic everyday activities such as keeping your home comfortable? And if that extra help could also make your home more energy efficient – reducing your utility bills – wouldn’t that be an added bonus?
Are you keeping your home longer than you expected, due to the sluggish and uncertain home-resale market? If you are, you’ve got company. Only 43 percent of homeowners believe they would get their asking price if they sold today, according to the latest American Express Spending & Saving Tracker.
The latest options in clay brick offer increasingly green benefits for more sustainable homes that can help homeowners save on major household costs. Naturally organic with virtually no waste, brick helps lower energy costs and upkeep through a maintenance-free exterior that offers superior durability, moisture control, termite resistance, proven stability and enduring beauty.
- Touring The Auburn Museum... 201 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 141 views
- 96 square foot house R... 117 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 86 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 76 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home... 69 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 54 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 51 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 47 views
- Adding Water To Your Home... 46 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"