Long gone are the days of homeowners putting in new finishes and appliances in their home and calling it a successful remodel. A new consumer poll from the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) revealed 49 percent of homeowners consider outcome and design as the greatest determinant of project satisfaction.
The bathroom is an oasis for many of us, a place where we not only take care of personal needs, but also relax and decompress after a hectic day. But as people grow older and less mobile, the bathroom can become a risky place.
It might sound ridiculous, but some individuals actually earn their living out of organizing other people’s closets! Actually, they are well trained in the art of closet organization and often have a certificate to verify their training.
While saving energy and lowering your bills during the winter takes some personal sacrifice, it might not be as hard as you think.
For many homeowners seeking an alternative to paying monthly electricity bills, solar energy systems are quickly becoming the solution of choice. With not anything more than sunlight for fuel, these newer systems will permit you to create all the power your home requires. Because of improvements to these systems in recent years they are more efficient, […]
Practically everybody is operating on a budget. For those who aren’t working on a budget you can use a home decorator to give you home redecorating tips. If not, carrying out a little investigation and being imaginative with your redesign can generate awesome final results.
You will find numerous outstanding plans you’ll be able to […]
If you happen to be tired of paying those excessive energy charges that continuously seem to be escalating, then solar panels for your home might be your answer to dramatically reducing those energy expenses and canget rid of them altogether.
Solar panels have been around for quite a while now and with the improvement […]
Are you wanting to purchase a hottub for your luxury house? What features of a hottub matter to you?
To break the mold in hottub design are a few of the following features you will find when you invest with confidence in a Jaccuzzi hot tubs:
Imagine the luxurious feeling of water flowing gracefully into the […]
Home remodeling projects can become overwhelming to even the most experienced DIYers. Thanks to new technology and online resources, these projects don’t have to be so daunting. With online sites and tools to keep homeowners on track…
In recent years, some homeowners have shied away from hardwoods because of concerns with illegal logging and deforestation. Thanks to responsible forestry practices, sustainable forestry certification and manufacturer innovation, visually appealing hardwoods can now be part of an environmentally conscious home.
- Does My State Require Hou... 62 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 41 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 30 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 26 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 23 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 23 views
- 96 square foot house R... 20 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 20 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 19 views
- Does My Province Require ... 19 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"