According to the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB), there are currently 154 schools offering programs for professional architectural degrees in the United States at 125 institutions.
The floor plan is the drawing of the outline and partitions of a building as you would see if the building were to be sliced horizontally around four feet above the floor line. It provides more specific information about the design of the building than any other drawing from the home construction set.
Building your new home is a very exciting moment for you and your family. Often times this excitement overshadows the more important aspects of the construction process which we all know is the cost.
Similar to the United States, Provinces in Canada also require local registered architects to stamp most drawings, especially those that are of public safety concerns. However, there are exemptions from licensure province laws.
States require locally licensed architects to stamp most drawings, especially those that are of public safety concerns. However, there are exemptions from licensure state laws.
One of the more sought-after spaces in a home is an office. It could be for the purpose of running a home based business or a designated place to do household business. However, with the average home in America being around 2,400 square feet, many homeowners lack the space in their home design for this specific room.
The empty canvas we call a bonus room has a plethora of options when it comes to using the space. Don’t let this valuable square footage become a waste land. If you are strapped for ideals, use our infographic for inspiration and give your bonus room a purpose.
- Does My State Require Hou... 79 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 41 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 30 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 28 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 27 views
- 96 square foot house R... 26 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 24 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 24 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 20 views
- Does My Province Require ... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"