The Barnett – BP12002
We are happy to announce the latest addition to our home builder friendly plan collection. This hipped roof home design is equipped with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The master bed is on the second floor with a guest bedroom on the main floor. It has a total of 3,264 heated […]
Design Evolutions Inc., GA bring in 2013 with two new additions to its plan collection. The first design is from our home building plan collection. The Macy – BP12003 is a two story tradition style home with 4 bedroom and 2-1/2 bathrooms.
This will be my last post on the construction of this home plan. It’s been a couple of months since the last update and the home at this point is about 95 percent done. Flooring and other minor things are left undone for now.
A standby generator provides a back-up power source for as long as you need it. They are connected to a propane or natural gas supply line and use an automatic transfer switch to monitor your utility power. From the time you lose power, the generator starts without you having to lift a finger.
It’s been over four weeks since my last post on the progression of plan BP12003 construction. Much has been done during that time and the design is shaping up to become a house in the eyes of prospective homeowners.
Since the last update, there has been plenty of progress and the home is starting to look just as I had envisioned when I created the home design. I am speaking of the design concept itself and not the material selection. Since the project is being managed by the builder, these variables will be as much of a wait and see for me as it is for you.
Our latest plan release, the Logan-DE006, is an exciting addition to our collection of stock house plans. It is an average size modest home of three bedrooms with the master bedroom on the opposite side of the home.
It was once the norm to see a family looking for a home between 3,000 to 3,500 square foot, with 3,500 plus sq ft running a close second. Now, homeowners are looking at the 3,000 square foot range as the maximum and around 2,400 feet as an average size home.
- Does My State Require Hou... 67 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 38 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 30 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 26 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 23 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 23 views
- 96 square foot house R... 21 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 20 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 20 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 19 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"