It’s been over four weeks since my last post on the progression of plan BP12003 construction. Much has been done during that time and the design is shaping up to become a house in the eyes of prospective homeowners.
Since the last update, there has been plenty of progress and the home is starting to look just as I had envisioned when I created the home design. I am speaking of the design concept itself and not the material selection. Since the project is being managed by the builder, these variables will be as much of a wait and see for me as it is for you.
Our latest plan release, the Logan-DE006, is an exciting addition to our collection of stock house plans. It is an average size modest home of three bedrooms with the master bedroom on the opposite side of the home.
It was once the norm to see a family looking for a home between 3,000 to 3,500 square foot, with 3,500 plus sq ft running a close second. Now, homeowners are looking at the 3,000 square foot range as the maximum and around 2,400 feet as an average size home.
My Goal to Document Progress…
I had some free time yesterday as my wife took the kids to game stop. They were geeked up about getting new video games to add to their collection. Since I had a couple of hours to kill, I decided to take a short road trip out to Monroe, Georgia. [...]
We have all heard the phrase, “don’t judge a book by its cover”, at some time or another. It can be used in reference to many things, but today we are going to apply it to house plans. You can look at two homes with the same floor plan, but each having distinctly different elevations can make you like one and not the other.
Adding a gazebo to your yard is a great option to expanding exterior living space. Making use of a barely used deck or patio is another way you can increase your living space.
Our newest collection of house designs, the Natchez Historical Home Collection, was featured along with building designer, Kirya J. Duncan in the Natchez Democrat newspaper.
With so many house plans available to view on the web and in print magazine, it’s easy to see why so many take a shot at designing a floor plan layout. There is nothing wrong with the idea. In fact, that’s how many of my clients come up with some of their ideas and home designs which are presented to me.
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 486 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 246 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 238 views
- What You Should Know Befo… 193 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 165 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 159 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 151 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers… 112 views
- Why Look at a House Floor… 108 views
- Home Building Plan, The B… 108 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"