Jay Shafer downsized to an 96 square foot house design from a 4000 square foot home in which he grew up in. In doing so, he also turned this into a career some 10 years ago. The question is, can you adapt to this type of living? I know I can’t with a wife and [...]
Have you seen subdivisions wherein they have amazing landscapes? Have you ever wondered why there are communities that seem to be so much quieter than others? You have probably seen areas that boast excellent features such as pools, clubhouses, and other fun activities. A lot of people are able to enjoy this type of lifestyle due to their management by a Homeowners Association.
The AP reports that the housing market continues to struggle in this down economy. Now that the $8000.00 federal tax credit has ended, housing sales have fallen off drasticlly. Builders across the nation believe it will remain sluggish for the rest of the year.
We now offer commercial building design services to include interior space planning for shell construction. Our focus is on one story commercial structures up to 5,000 square feet for small office buildings, light retail, and office warehouse use.
- Get a custom closet on a ... 55 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 33 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 26 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 25 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 22 views
- 96 square foot house R... 17 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 16 views
- Touring The Auburn Museum... 15 views
- Narrow Lot Italianate Hom... 11 views
- Floor Plan Layout –... 11 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"