Have you seen subdivisions wherein they have amazing landscapes? Have you ever wondered why there are communities that seem to be so much quieter than others? You have probably seen areas that boast excellent features such as pools, clubhouses, and other fun activities. A lot of people are able to enjoy this type of lifestyle due to their management by a Homeowners Association.
The AP reports that the housing market continues to struggle in this down economy. Now that the $8000.00 federal tax credit has ended, housing sales have fallen off drasticlly. Builders across the nation believe it will remain sluggish for the rest of the year.
We now offer commercial building design services to include interior space planning for shell construction. Our focus is on one story commercial structures up to 5,000 square feet for small office buildings, light retail, and office warehouse use.
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 355 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 237 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 187 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 139 views
- New House Plans to Begin … 131 views
- What You Should Know Befo… 109 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 105 views
- Home Building Plan, The B… 105 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 101 views
- Grading Prepared for Land… 80 views
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
- Choosing a Staircase Design For Your Floor Plan