In the previous issue relating to frequent stock house plan questions, we discussed the concern of the cost to build a house. We also noted that this is perhaps the most common question that will arise between a homeowner and building designer.
Over the years of selling stock house plans online, I have been asked dozens of questions about different concerns prior to a client making a plan purchase. Some of these questions are straight forward and require simple answers to satisfy the customer.
Many people who are in the market to build a new home find a perfect answer in stock house plans. On the other hand, there are others out there who find the need for custom house plans and want the services of a design professional.
Many have debated the notion of using either a home designer or architect. It is a debate that may continue as long as time will exist. What isn’t in doubt is the fact that both professionals are capable of providing a home builder or private client with quality design services for new construction house plans or documents for a home remodel and renovation. However, there are things you will need to consider to determine which is right for you.
Do you know your house architecture? For most who are reading this, your answer would probably be traditional. If asked what characteristics are associated with traditional design, the answers will for certain be different for each person who have their own vision of “Traditional”. Webster’s Dictionary defines the word as handed down by, or conforming […]
Jay Shafer downsized to an 96 square foot house design from a 4000 square foot home in which he grew up in. In doing so, he also turned this into a career some 10 years ago. The question is, can you adapt to this type of living? I know I can’t with a wife and […]
Have you seen subdivisions wherein they have amazing landscapes? Have you ever wondered why there are communities that seem to be so much quieter than others? You have probably seen areas that boast excellent features such as pools, clubhouses, and other fun activities. A lot of people are able to enjoy this type of lifestyle due to their management by a Homeowners Association.
The AP reports that the housing market continues to struggle in this down economy. Now that the $8000.00 federal tax credit has ended, housing sales have fallen off drasticlly. Builders across the nation believe it will remain sluggish for the rest of the year.
We now offer commercial building design services to include interior space planning for shell construction. Our focus is on one story commercial structures up to 5,000 square feet for small office buildings, light retail, and office warehouse use.
- Does My State Require Hou... 74 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 41 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 32 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 27 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 26 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 24 views
- 96 square foot house R... 22 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 21 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 20 views
- Does My Province Require ... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"