In the many custom homes and stock plan modifications that I perform, one request that continue to pop up is the need or want for a screen porch and a covered patio deck. In some cases, the issue is resolve with a separate screened porch and deck.
Most of you have purchased a new home at some point in your life. As always, your goal is to buy as much house as you can afford to live in. Over time you start to notice that the once large home you purchased two kids ago, has become smaller with each passing day, month, and year.
It might sound ridiculous, but some individuals actually earn their living out of organizing other people’s closets! Actually, they are well trained in the art of closet organization and often have a certificate to verify their training.
Practically everybody is operating on a budget. For those who aren’t working on a budget you can use a home decorator to give you home redecorating tips. If not, carrying out a little investigation and being imaginative with your redesign can generate awesome final results.
You will find numerous outstanding plans you’ll be able to [...]
Are you wanting to purchase a hottub for your luxury house? What features of a hottub matter to you?
To break the mold in hottub design are a few of the following features you will find when you invest with confidence in a Jaccuzzi hot tubs:
Imagine the luxurious feeling of water flowing gracefully into the [...]
Home remodeling projects can become overwhelming to even the most experienced DIYers. Thanks to new technology and online resources, these projects don’t have to be so daunting. With online sites and tools to keep homeowners on track…
In recent years, some homeowners have shied away from hardwoods because of concerns with illegal logging and deforestation. Thanks to responsible forestry practices, sustainable forestry certification and manufacturer innovation, visually appealing hardwoods can now be part of an environmentally conscious home.
Few room renovations return as much on your investment – in terms of resale value and enhanced enjoyment – as refurbishing a bathroom. Maybe that’s why many Americans, who have tightened their belts when it comes to other areas of home improvement, still seem to be willing to spend more for luxury bathroom upgrades.
Who wouldn’t love a room filled with beautiful natural light from above? If the room you want to light, however, is on the ground floor – or below an attic – you may think installing a skylight is impossible. Think again.
Small-scale exterior projects are the most profitable during resale, according to the 2009-10 Remodeling Cost vs. Value Report by the National Association of Realtors (NAR). “Once again, this year’s [report] highlights the importance of a home’s first impression,” says NAR President Vicki Cox Golder.
One exterior feature that greatly contributes to this first impression is the garage door, and updating it can drastically improve your home’s “curb appeal.”
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 435 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 222 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 209 views
- What You Should Know Befo… 169 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 135 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 132 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 124 views
- Why Look at a House Floor… 114 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers… 109 views
- New House Plans to Begin … 98 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"