We’ve added four new plans to our home building plans collection. The sizes range from 2,907 to 3,234 square feet.
The Barnett – BP12002
We are happy to announce the latest addition to our home builder friendly plan collection. This hipped roof home design is equipped with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The master bed is on the second floor with a guest bedroom on the main floor. It has a total of 3,264 heated [...]
Design Evolutions Inc., GA bring in 2013 with two new additions to its plan collection. The first design is from our home building plan collection. The Macy – BP12003 is a two story tradition style home with 4 bedroom and 2-1/2 bathrooms.
Our latest plan release, the Logan-DE006, is an exciting addition to our collection of stock house plans. It is an average size modest home of three bedrooms with the master bedroom on the opposite side of the home.
In previous additions of this article series we covered questions about building cost and building permits. These questions tend to be more frequent among all questions. Another question ask a lot deals with providing a stamp for the house plans.
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 355 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 237 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 181 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 139 views
- New House Plans to Begin … 129 views
- What You Should Know Befo… 119 views
- Home Building Plan, The B… 108 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 105 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 103 views
- Grading Prepared for Land… 81 views
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
- Choosing a Staircase Design For Your Floor Plan