If something is giving you a hard time, there is one surefire American way to solve your problems: knock it straight to the ground.
That’s the plan that Bank of America and a number of other financial institutions have been initiating lately. And the victims? Hundreds of foreclosed homes from coast-to-coast.
With more and more homes being foreclosed, real estate specialists are showing worry that never-ending housing transactions could greatly diminish prices. It’s the logic behind the rules of supply and demand and it has bankers running scared. That’s why BofA and others are solving this problem by taking a wrecking ball to the wretched abodes.
“There is way too much supply,” Gus Frangos, president of Cuyahoga County Land Re-utilization Corp. of Cleveland tells Bloomberg. “The best thing we can do to stabilize the market is to get the garbage off.”
Read more at rt.com
Professional Building Designer and owner Design Evolutions Inc., GA, specializing in residential design. Visit online at http://www.designevolutions.com
Hang Out and Read More Posts:
No related posts.
- What You Should Know Befo... 36 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 34 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 23 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 20 views
- 96 square foot house R... 14 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 13 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 12 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 11 views
- Floor Plan Layout –... 10 views
- Choosing a Staircase Desi... 8 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"