It’s been over four weeks since my last post on the progression of plan BP12003 construction. Much has been done during that time and the design is shaping up to become a house in the eyes of prospective homeowners. Though construction has been on going, I’ve not been able to make as many field trips to the construction site. That being said, I may have missed opportunities to take some interesting pics to add to the photo gallery on home construction.
The installation of drywall is complete and it’s down hill from this point. In the meanwhile, two other projects that were done for the same client are well into construction also. I would have liked to blog the construction progress on these as well, but there is only one of me and many task in which I have to perform. It goes without saying that keeping up with construction when I’m not under contract by a homeowner to do so is a low priority. Nonetheless I will include a couple of photos of these projects to keep you abreast of the latest design works under construction.
Scroll below for the latest construction photos on plan BP12003 along with bonus photos of two aforementioned projects.
As you can see, much has been accomplished. Flooring is sure to go down soon and before you know it, all that’s left is the final walk-through to correct mistakes and fix damaged areas. Looking forward to the finished product!
Now for the bonus. The photos below are of the other two plans which are being built a right next to plan BP12003.
If you’ve missed the previous post on the construction on BP12003, go back and see the first post “home under construction” and following each post until you have caught up. Thanks for stopping by and be on the look out for the final post of this home as the building process wrap up.
Professional Building Designer and owner Design Evolutions Inc., GA, specializing in residential design. Visit online at http://www.designevolutions.com
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 483 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 246 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 238 views
- What You Should Know Befo… 192 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 165 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 159 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 150 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers… 112 views
- Why Look at a House Floor… 108 views
- Home Building Plan, The B… 108 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"