It’s been over four weeks since my last post on the progression of plan BP12003 construction. Much has been done during that time and the design is shaping up to become a house in the eyes of prospective homeowners. Though construction has been on going, I’ve not been able to make as many field trips to the construction site. That being said, I may have missed opportunities to take some interesting pics to add to the photo gallery on home construction.
The installation of drywall is complete and it’s down hill from this point. In the meanwhile, two other projects that were done for the same client are well into construction also. I would have liked to blog the construction progress on these as well, but there is only one of me and many task in which I have to perform. It goes without saying that keeping up with construction when I’m not under contract by a homeowner to do so is a low priority. Nonetheless I will include a couple of photos of these projects to keep you abreast of the latest design works under construction.
Scroll below for the latest construction photos on plan BP12003 along with bonus photos of two aforementioned projects.
As you can see, much has been accomplished. Flooring is sure to go down soon and before you know it, all that’s left is the final walk-through to correct mistakes and fix damaged areas. Looking forward to the finished product!
Now for the bonus. The photos below are of the other two plans which are being built a right next to plan BP12003.
If you’ve missed the previous post on the construction on BP12003, go back and see the first post “home under construction” and following each post until you have caught up. Thanks for stopping by and be on the look out for the final post of this home as the building process wrap up.
Professional Building Designer and owner Design Evolutions Inc., GA, specializing in residential design. Visit online at http://www.designevolutions.com
- Does My State Require Hou... 73 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 38 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 31 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 27 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 25 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 23 views
- 96 square foot house R... 21 views
- Does My Province Require ... 20 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 20 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"