This will be my last post on the construction of this home plan. It’s been a couple of months since the last update and the home at this point is about 95 percent done. Flooring and other minor things are left undone for now. It is safe to assume that this is to allow the purchaser to make their own choices on these items. That being said, I took more photos of plan BP12003 and hope you have enjoyed following this home throughout its construction.
If you’ve missed earlier post on this construction process start here: “Home Under Construction“. Visit the plan detail page of this house to see the floor plans and a video of this traditional home building plan which features additional photos.
Professional Building Designer and owner Design Evolutions Inc., GA, specializing in residential design. Visit online at http://www.designevolutions.com
- Does My State Require Hou... 73 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 39 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 31 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 27 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 26 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 23 views
- 96 square foot house R... 22 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 21 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 20 views
- Does My Province Require ... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"