It’s been two weeks since the first post on Plan BP12003 home construction photos. Progress is still underway and things are moving forward. In taking photos this time around, I noticed some slight differences in the finishes on the front elevation; however, it’s nothing that will change the outcome of the basic design. This isn’t surprising as minor changes are usually baked into the construction process even after the completion of the construction documents.
The changes have to do with the placement of stone veneer. If you remember from the last post on this building construction process, I provided an image of the elevation as it was designed. The front of the garage is a mix of stone. The base or watertable of the bay was also of stone veneer. As you will see below, the bay is fully finished in stone and the garage is fully bricked across the front. Again it’s a slight change, but these minor field modifications are not jarring to me.
See below for the latest photo installments of our plan BP12003 under construction.
Get caught up if you missed the first post, Plan BP12003 – Home Under Construction.
Continue on to see the next phase photos, drywall installed as construction continue.
Professional Building Designer and owner Design Evolutions Inc., GA, specializing in residential design. Visit online at http://www.designevolutions.com
- What You Should Know Befo... 35 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 34 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 25 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 20 views
- 96 square foot house R... 18 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 14 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 12 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 11 views
- New Exterior Trim Makes A... 10 views
- Floor Plan Layout –... 10 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"