Without doubt you’ve experienced these two things: trying to enjoy the outdoors on an unbearable hot and humid day with no breeze to speak of, as well as watching one of those movie scenes featuring some kind of royalty being fanned by one or two over-sized palm leaves. Well, now, the former can be history and the latter can be emulated!
Modern technology has allowed ceiling fans to transition for use outdoors. Whether installed under a porch, gazebo, or pergola or placed inside a pool house, shed, or cabana… your still days of endless heat are over.
While older ceiling fan models didn’t have fashion in mind, modern outdoor ceiling fans can boast complimentary designs for any decor. With choices in contemporary and modern designs aimed to reflect the futuristic technology that allow electrical ceiling fans to stand out in the rain, you can also create a tropical paradise with bamboo, tropical leaf, wicker blade, or saw-grass ceiling fans.
As technology progresses, so does style. CedarStore.com, a leading retailer in outdoor ceiling fans, carries one of the most forward-thinking outdoor ceiling fan designs as seen in the above image. It features two complete fan heads, each with four blades, attached by a curved beam parallel to the floor and suspended from the ceiling. People are doing any and everything to push the limits of outdoor design and dazzle their neighbors and guests.
To get in on the ground breaking technology and style, visit http://www.CedarStore.com or call 1.888.293.2339
Hang Out and Read More Posts:
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 388 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 222 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 181 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 142 views
- New House Plans to Begin … 138 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 111 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 111 views
- What You Should Know Befo… 106 views
- Home Building Plan, The B… 93 views
- Grading Prepared for Land… 89 views
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
- Choosing a Staircase Design For Your Floor Plan