With the rise in energy bills, homeowners are constantly looking for ways to cut back on utility cost. Whether it’s installing energy saving windows or maximizing attic insulation, each energy saving trick helps. Another way of doing so and making your home greener is to install Diamond Barrier Plus.
Diamond Barrier is a state-of-the-art reflective insulation product used to block radiant heat from your home attic. It can be laid over your present insulation like a blanket or stapled under your rafters or crawl space. It is a double-sided, tear and puncture-resistant radiant barrier product that was developed by NASA. According to studies, up to 93% of ceiling heat gained in summer months occurs from radiant heat transfers from attics heated by radiant energy from the sun. Reflective insulation products block almost all of this radiant heat.
Unlike typical insulation, which only slows down heat transfer, Diamond Barrier reflects heat transfer. This can translate into savings up to 25% on your cooling and heating bills year round. For more information on this product visit the website, www.diamondbarrier.com.
- Touring The Auburn Museum... 481 views
- 96 square foot house R... 246 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 239 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 194 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home... 168 views
- Adding Water To Your Home... 159 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 152 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 114 views
- Home Building Plan, The B... 111 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 107 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"