We’ve added two new plans to our website and thought that you should know! The first is the Mansfield, a French Eclectic design that is ideal for a starter home. It is a 2,867 square foot two story home with a basic footprint which translate into simple and easy construction. The floor plan is of an open concept design with four bedrooms on the second floor. It has a two car side load garage with the option of adding an office or guest bedroom on the main floor. As I mentioned, it is a great starter home with options that allow you to customize to your particular needs.
The second of our newest plans is the rare one story Italianate inspired home design, the Downing. While the elevation is a completely new and deceptively small in appearance, the floor plan is a modified concept of the Collins-DE099 and Letcher-DE082 plans. At roughly 2,378 square feet, it is a fine choice for a retired couple who want to downsize to a comfortable space or a small family of four. It has 3 bedrooms, a Study, and a huge bonus room over the garage that can serve many purposes.
We have dozens of floor plans and designs to choose from, so stop by our stock house plan section (on our main menu at the top or bottom of this page) and look around. You may just find your dream home!
Professional Building Designer and owner Design Evolutions Inc., GA, specializing in residential design. Visit online at http://www.designevolutions.com
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 373 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 213 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 183 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 139 views
- New House Plans to Begin … 137 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 108 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 107 views
- What You Should Know Befo… 105 views
- Home Building Plan, The B… 93 views
- Grading Prepared for Land… 77 views
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
- Choosing a Staircase Design For Your Floor Plan