The Barnett – BP12002
We are happy to announce the latest addition to our home builder friendly plan collection. This hipped roof home design is equipped with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The master bed is on the second floor with a guest bedroom on the main floor. It has a total of 3,264 heated square feet with an overall footprint of 57′-0″ x 40′-4″. The floor plan has an open design concept with flexible options that give builders the option to customize the home to their liking.
Professional Building Designer and owner Design Evolutions Inc., GA, specializing in residential design. Visit online at http://www.designevolutions.com
- Does My State Require Hou... 79 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 41 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 30 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 30 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 25 views
- 96 square foot house R... 25 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 24 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 24 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 21 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 21 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"