Design Evolutions Inc., GA bring in 2013 with two new additions to its plan collection. The first design is from our home building plan collection. The Macy – BP12003 is a two story tradition style home with 4 bedroom home and 2-1/2 bathrooms. It has a living space of 2,744 square feet with the master bedroom located on the second floor. The second house design, The Covington – DE014, is a derivative of one of our more popular designs, the Collins stock plan. It is a ranch plan at 2,455 heated square feet with a daylight basement foundation. The house includes 3 bedrooms and 2-1/2 bathrooms on a split bedroom design. Below are a couple of photos of these designs. For more information, visit the plan detail page of the Macy two story home plan and the Covington ranch house design.
Professional Building Designer and owner Design Evolutions Inc., GA, specializing in residential design. Visit online at http://www.designevolutions.com
- Does My State Require Hou... 80 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 41 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 30 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 30 views
- 96 square foot house R... 26 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 25 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 24 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 23 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 21 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 21 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"