The Murdoch plan, by Design Evolutions Inc., GA, is a classical design in the Italianate architecture style. It is perfect for narrow and deep lots with garage access via rear load entry. The home design measures thirty (30) feet in width and eighty eight (88) feet in depth. The total livable space is calculated at 2,916 square feet.
This two story design has four (4) bedrooms with two and one half (2 1/2) bathrooms. The first floor has a standard ceiling height of 10′-0″ and the second floor has a standard height of 9′-0″.
The first floor consist of the family room, kitchen & breakfast, formal dining room (with coffer ceiling), and a study/ office space that is flexible enough to be use for other functions such as a playroom. A mudroom and storage room serves as a buffer between the living areas and the two car garage.
The second floor includes all of the bedrooms and the two full bathrooms that is the master bath and full bath shared by the secondary bedrooms.
Our house plans collection includes many other sizes and styles. Visit us at http://www.designevolutions.com to browse more portfolio.
Professional Building Designer and owner Design Evolutions Inc., GA, specializing in residential design. Visit online at http://www.designevolutions.com
- Does My State Require Hou... 73 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 40 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 32 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 27 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 26 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 23 views
- 96 square foot house R... 22 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 21 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 20 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"