Our latest plan release, the Logan-DE006, is an exciting addition to our collection of stock house plans. It is an average size modest home of three bedrooms with the master bedroom on the opposite side of the home in relation to the secondary bedrooms. A simplier way to describe the layout would be a split bedroom design.
The home is just over 2,000 square feet with a formal dining and breakfast room too! The kitchen has a very generous space relative to the size of the house which will make the woman of the house very happy. A vaulted family room adds to the openness of the overall design concept.
For more on this home design, visit the following link: Logan ranch house plan
Professional Building Designer and owner Design Evolutions Inc., GA, specializing in residential design. Visit online at http://www.designevolutions.com
- Does My State Require Hou... 73 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 39 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 31 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 27 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 26 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 23 views
- 96 square foot house R... 22 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 21 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 20 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"