Walk into any older home and you’ll always find a lot of hardwood details – wainscoting, crown moulding, fireplace surrounds, spindled staircases, even chair rails–because decorative trimwork used to be standard in new home construction. But after World War II, builders began reducing the amount of trim…
If you’ve had your eye on the outdoor living industry at all, you’ve no doubt seen a pergola or two in some shape or form. Pergolas, or a large arbor with enough room under it for a living space, is latest and most popular garden structure used for defining or redefining outdoor living areas.
Still worrying about what goes with what when you’re decorating? Design style leaders nix the match — “too boring” – in favor of mixing colors, wood grains, stains and textures throughout a room.
A home remodel should be a project that provides benefits for many years to come. One way to get the most out of your investment long-term is by incorporating elements of universal design, according to the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
(HIT) – Aquatic – the world leader in innovative and inspirational bathware – today raised the industry bar again with introduction of the stunning Cooper tub, which combines elegant, minimalist styling with practical features for a truly relaxing and rejuvenating bathing experience.
(HIT) – The majority (56%) of homeowners cite functionality as their largest concern when it comes to renovating their homes, according to the latest consumer poll conducted by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
- Choosing a Staircase Design For Your Floor Plan
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 198 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 189 views
- New House Plans to Begin … 185 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 159 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 111 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 105 views
- Narrow Lot Italianate Hom… 100 views
- Home Building Plan, The B… 91 views
- Why Look at a House Floor… 88 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 77 views