Deciding on a type of staircase design for your floor plan can be as important as determining the design function of your home’s kitchen. Factors that help to determine this are your budget, available floor space, location of the stairs, and design taste.
When investing in a new home, the rule of thumb is the buy as much house as you can afford. This is especially true for young families. The amount of bedrooms needed in your home will vary depending on your family situation.
Design Evolutions is now offering builders and homeowners the option to purchase our home plans through financing. Choose the plan or plans you wish to purchase and pay for them over time with an easy payment schedule.
I’d always notice the historic homes in Natchez Mississippi, but had never actually toured any of them during my more that twenty years of living there from birth. In January of 2013, that all changed when I visited the Auburn to partake in wedding photos for my sister’s wedding. Even though I was limited [...]
Representatives at Design Evolutions Inc., GA (http://www.designevolutions.com), a nationwide provider of pre-designed house plans and custom residential design services, announce the debut of their builder friendly house plan bundles collection.
We’ve added four new plans to our home building plans collection. The sizes range from 2,907 to 3,234 square feet.
The Barnett – BP12002
We are happy to announce the latest addition to our home builder friendly plan collection. This hipped roof home design is equipped with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The master bed is on the second floor with a guest bedroom on the main floor. It has a total of 3,264 heated [...]
Design Evolutions Inc., GA bring in 2013 with two new additions to its plan collection. The first design is from our home building plan collection. The Macy – BP12003 is a two story tradition style home with 4 bedroom and 2-1/2 bathrooms.
This will be my last post on the construction of this home plan. It’s been a couple of months since the last update and the home at this point is about 95 percent done. Flooring and other minor things are left undone for now.
- What You Should Know Befo... 31 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 30 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 20 views
- 96 square foot house R... 14 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 12 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 11 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 10 views
- Aquatic’s New Cooper Bath... 9 views
- Floor Plan Layout –... 7 views
- Touring The Auburn Museum... 7 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"