When investing in a new home, the rule of thumb is the buy as much house as you can afford. This is especially true for young families. The amount of bedrooms needed in your home will vary depending on your family situation.
Design Evolutions is now offering builders and homeowners the option to purchase our home plans through financing. Choose the plan or plans you wish to purchase and pay for them over time with an easy payment schedule.
I’d always notice the historic homes in Natchez Mississippi, but had never actually toured any of them during my more that twenty years of living there from birth. In January of 2013, that all changed when I visited the Auburn to partake in wedding photos for my sister’s wedding. Even though I was limited [...]
Representatives at Design Evolutions Inc., GA (http://www.designevolutions.com), a nationwide provider of pre-designed house plans and custom residential design services, announce the debut of their builder friendly house plan bundles collection.
We’ve added four new plans to our home building plans collection. The sizes range from 2,907 to 3,234 square feet.
The Barnett – BP12002
We are happy to announce the latest addition to our home builder friendly plan collection. This hipped roof home design is equipped with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The master bed is on the second floor with a guest bedroom on the main floor. It has a total of 3,264 heated [...]
Design Evolutions Inc., GA bring in 2013 with two new additions to its plan collection. The first design is from our home building plan collection. The Macy – BP12003 is a two story tradition style home with 4 bedroom and 2-1/2 bathrooms.
This will be my last post on the construction of this home plan. It’s been a couple of months since the last update and the home at this point is about 95 percent done. Flooring and other minor things are left undone for now.
Applying for mortgage refinancing is gruelling as the initial mortgage process. Homeowners release employment and financial information after shopping around for the best rates. Fees added to base loans create new monthly payment amounts but careful negotiation results in adjustments or omissions in some cases.
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
- Choosing a Staircase Design For Your Floor Plan
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 195 views
- New House Plans to Begin … 186 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 183 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 154 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 108 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 102 views
- Narrow Lot Italianate Hom… 99 views
- Why Look at a House Floor… 89 views
- Home Building Plan, The B… 85 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 77 views