We’ve added four new plans to our home building plans collection. The sizes range from 2,907 to 3,234 square feet.
The Barnett – BP12002
We are happy to announce the latest addition to our home builder friendly plan collection. This hipped roof home design is equipped with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The master bed is on the second floor with a guest bedroom on the main floor. It has a total of 3,264 heated […]
Design Evolutions Inc., GA bring in 2013 with two new additions to its plan collection. The first design is from our home building plan collection. The Macy – BP12003 is a two story tradition style home with 4 bedroom and 2-1/2 bathrooms.
This will be my last post on the construction of this home plan. It’s been a couple of months since the last update and the home at this point is about 95 percent done. Flooring and other minor things are left undone for now.
Applying for mortgage refinancing is gruelling as the initial mortgage process. Homeowners release employment and financial information after shopping around for the best rates. Fees added to base loans create new monthly payment amounts but careful negotiation results in adjustments or omissions in some cases.
A standby generator provides a back-up power source for as long as you need it. They are connected to a propane or natural gas supply line and use an automatic transfer switch to monitor your utility power. From the time you lose power, the generator starts without you having to lift a finger.
It’s been over four weeks since my last post on the progression of plan BP12003 construction. Much has been done during that time and the design is shaping up to become a house in the eyes of prospective homeowners.
Since the last update, there has been plenty of progress and the home is starting to look just as I had envisioned when I created the home design. I am speaking of the design concept itself and not the material selection. Since the project is being managed by the builder, these variables will be as much of a wait and see for me as it is for you.
Our latest plan release, the Logan-DE006, is an exciting addition to our collection of stock house plans. It is an average size modest home of three bedrooms with the master bedroom on the opposite side of the home.
- Does My State Require Hou... 79 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 41 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 30 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 30 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 28 views
- 96 square foot house R... 25 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 24 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 24 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 21 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"