Our latest plan release, the Logan-DE006, is an exciting addition to our collection of stock house plans. It is an average size modest home of three bedrooms with the master bedroom on the opposite side of the home.
It was once the norm to see a family looking for a home between 3,000 to 3,500 square foot, with 3,500 plus sq ft running a close second. Now, homeowners are looking at the 3,000 square foot range as the maximum and around 2,400 feet as an average size home.
My Goal to Document Progress…
I had some free time yesterday as my wife took the kids to game stop. They were geeked up about getting new video games to add to their collection. Since I had a couple of hours to kill, I decided to take a short road trip out to Monroe, Georgia. […]
We have all heard the phrase, “don’t judge a book by its cover”, at some time or another. It can be used in reference to many things, but today we are going to apply it to house plans. You can look at two homes with the same floor plan, but each having distinctly different elevations can make you like one and not the other.
Adding a gazebo to your yard is a great option to expanding exterior living space. Making use of a barely used deck or patio is another way you can increase your living space.
Our newest collection of house designs, the Natchez Historical Home Collection, was featured along with building designer, Kirya J. Duncan in the Natchez Democrat newspaper.
With so many house plans available to view on the web and in print magazine, it’s easy to see why so many take a shot at designing a floor plan layout. There is nothing wrong with the idea. In fact, that’s how many of my clients come up with some of their ideas and home designs which are presented to me.
Today’s average new home is smaller than those from recent years at 2,135 square feet. It emphasizes inviting, livable spaces, and downplays the formal, untouched rooms of yesterday.
Subscribe via emailNameEmail *
- Does My State Require Hou... 99 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 44 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 33 views
- 96 square foot house R... 32 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 31 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 30 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 26 views
- Reducing the Cost of Home... 26 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 25 views
- Does My Province Require ... 25 views
- What Is The Best Material To Use For Kitchen Countertops?
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"