The bathroom is an oasis for many of us, a place where we not only take care of personal needs, but also relax and decompress after a hectic day. But as people grow older and less mobile, the bathroom can become a risky place.
The busy season for building homes can back your local building department up for weeks with an influx of plan submissions. So, it is important to plan ahead in terms of scheduling your home building project. Contact the building department to verify everything that is to accompany your set of house plans.
In the many custom homes and stock plan modifications that I perform, one request that continue to pop up is the need or want for a screen porch and a covered patio deck. In some cases, the issue is resolve with a separate screened porch and deck.
Most of you have purchased a new home at some point in your life. As always, your goal is to buy as much house as you can afford to live in. Over time you start to notice that the once large home you purchased two kids ago, has become smaller with each passing day, month, and year.
In previous additions of this article series we covered questions about building cost and building permits. These questions tend to be more frequent among all questions. Another question ask a lot deals with providing a stamp for the house plans.
In the previous issue relating to frequent stock house plan questions, we discussed the concern of the cost to build a house. We also noted that this is perhaps the most common question that will arise between a homeowner and building designer.
Over the years of selling stock house plans online, I have been asked dozens of questions about different concerns prior to a client making a plan purchase. Some of these questions are straight forward and require simple answers to satisfy the customer.
Many people who are in the market to build a new home find a perfect answer in stock house plans. On the other hand, there are others out there who find the need for custom house plans and want the services of a design professional.
Many have debated the notion of using either a home designer or architect. It is a debate that may continue as long as time will exist. What isn’t in doubt is the fact that both professionals are capable of providing a home builder or private client with quality design services for new construction house plans or documents for a home remodel and renovation. However, there are things you will need to consider to determine which is right for you.
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 388 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 243 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 183 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 136 views
- New House Plans to Begin … 134 views
- What You Should Know Befo… 125 views
- Home Building Plan, The B… 111 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 111 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 101 views
- Grading Prepared for Land… 75 views
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
- Choosing a Staircase Design For Your Floor Plan