When we make major purchases in life, the transaction is not always paid in full at the time of purchase. In many cases, we use available financing options to convert the overall price tag into manageable payments. We do this with our home mortgages, cars loans, major home appliances, and more.
Let’s consider the same approach with buying house plans online. We want you to purchase house plans like you do any other major purchase. Design Evolutions is now offering builders and homeowners the option to purchase our home plans through financing. Choose the plan or plans you wish to purchase and pay for them over time with an easy payment schedule.
This payment method includes no interest and no payments for 6 months. You can take up 180 days to save or just hold onto your money until you are ready to pay. This offer is good for stock plans with a value of $99 or more. This means that all home plans in our stock portfolio are available for this purchasing option.
We use Paypal to give our customers an easy and secure way to shop online at designevolutions.com. When you checkout using Paypal, instead of paying in the traditional manner with a credit card or bank draft, select “Bill Me Later” as your payment option. This will allow you to take advantage of the available finance option. You are subject to credit approval as determined by the lender. The whole process takes only a couple of minutes.
So don’t put off buying that perfect home design just because you can’t pay right now. Make use of financing and purchase one or more plan sets today!
- Does My State Require Hou... 79 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 41 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 30 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 30 views
- 96 square foot house R... 26 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 25 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 24 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 24 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 21 views
- Does My Province Require ... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"