According to the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB), there are currently 154 schools offering programs for professional architectural degrees in the United States at 125 institutions.
Similar to the United States, Provinces in Canada also require local registered architects to stamp most drawings, especially those that are of public safety concerns. However, there are exemptions from licensure province laws.
Many people who are in the market to build a new home find a perfect answer in stock house plans. On the other hand, there are others out there who find the need for custom house plans and want the services of a design professional.
Many have debated the notion of using either a home designer or architect. It is a debate that may continue as long as time will exist. What isn’t in doubt is the fact that both professionals are capable of providing a home builder or private client with quality design services for new construction house plans or documents for a home remodel and renovation. However, there are things you will need to consider to determine which is right for you.
Do you know your house architecture? For most who are reading this, your answer would probably be traditional. If asked what characteristics are associated with traditional design, the answers will for certain be different for each person who have their own vision of “Traditional”. Webster’s Dictionary defines the word as handed down by, or conforming […]
Subscribe via emailNameEmail *
- Does My State Require Hou... 97 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 43 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 33 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 31 views
- 96 square foot house R... 29 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 29 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 25 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 25 views
- Reducing the Cost of Home... 25 views
- Requirements To Be An Arc... 24 views
- What Is The Best Material To Use For Kitchen Countertops?
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"