When the housing market bubble burst in 2007, it had a devastating effect on an industry that rely on the amercian dream of home ownership.
Many people who are in the market to build a new home find a perfect answer in stock house plans. On the other hand, there are others out there who find the need for custom house plans and want the services of a design professional.
Many have debated the notion of using either a home designer or architect. It is a debate that may continue as long as time will exist. What isn’t in doubt is the fact that both professionals are capable of providing a home builder or private client with quality design services for new construction house plans or documents for a home remodel and renovation. However, there are things you will need to consider to determine which is right for you.
Do you know your house architecture? For most who are reading this, your answer would probably be traditional. If asked what characteristics are associated with traditional design, the answers will for certain be different for each person who have their own vision of “Traditional”. Webster’s Dictionary defines the word as handed down by, or conforming [...]
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 690 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 223 views
- What You Should Know Befo… 221 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 197 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 174 views
- Spring Savings On All Hou… 144 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 138 views
- Home Building Plan, The B… 120 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 115 views
- New House Plans to Begin … 108 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"