The AP reports that the housing market continues to struggle in this down economy. Now that the $8000.00 federal tax credit has ended, housing sales have fallen off drasticlly. Builders across the nation believe it will remain sluggish for the rest of the year.
- Does My State Require Hou... 76 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 42 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 32 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 27 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 27 views
- 96 square foot house R... 24 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 24 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 23 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 21 views
- Choosing a Staircase Desi... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"