One of the more sought-after spaces in a home is an office. It could be for the purpose of running a home based business or a designated place to do household business. However, with the average home in America being around 2,400 square feet, many homeowners lack the space in their home design for this specific room.
- Does My State Require Hou... 78 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 42 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 30 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 27 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 27 views
- 96 square foot house R... 25 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 24 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 24 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 20 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"