Are you keeping your home longer than you expected, due to the sluggish and uncertain home-resale market? If you are, you’ve got company. Only 43 percent of homeowners believe they would get their asking price if they sold today, according to the latest American Express Spending & Saving Tracker.
Most of you have purchased a new home at some point in your life. As always, your goal is to buy as much house as you can afford to live in. Over time you start to notice that the once large home you purchased two kids ago, has become smaller with each passing day, month, and year.
Home remodeling projects can become overwhelming to even the most experienced DIYers. Thanks to new technology and online resources, these projects don’t have to be so daunting. With online sites and tools to keep homeowners on track…
A home remodel should be a project that provides benefits for many years to come. One way to get the most out of your investment long-term is by incorporating elements of universal design, according to the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
- Touring The Auburn Museum… 432 views
- 96 square foot house – Co… 222 views
- Get a custom closet on a … 205 views
- What You Should Know Befo… 169 views
- Adding Water To Your Home… 135 views
- Plan BP12003 – Home Under… 129 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking … 124 views
- Why Look at a House Floor… 114 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers… 109 views
- New House Plans to Begin … 98 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"