Most of you have purchased a new home at some point in your life. As always, your goal is to buy as much house as you can afford to live in. Over time you start to notice that the once large home you purchased two kids ago, has become smaller with each passing day, month, and year.
Practically everybody is operating on a budget. For those who aren’t working on a budget you can use a home decorator to give you home redecorating tips. If not, carrying out a little investigation and being imaginative with your redesign can generate awesome final results.
You will find numerous outstanding plans you’ll be able to [...]
Home remodeling projects can become overwhelming to even the most experienced DIYers. Thanks to new technology and online resources, these projects don’t have to be so daunting. With online sites and tools to keep homeowners on track…
(HIT) – The majority (56%) of homeowners cite functionality as their largest concern when it comes to renovating their homes, according to the latest consumer poll conducted by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
- What You Should Know Befo... 34 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 30 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 24 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 19 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 18 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 15 views
- 96 square foot house R... 15 views
- Floor Plan Layout –... 11 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 10 views
- Touring The Auburn Museum... 9 views
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
- Dining Areas Can Eat Up Valuable Square Footage In Your Home Design
- Designing a Roof Plan For A House
- Qualities Indicative of Good House Design
- What You Should Know Before Buying Land For Your Home
- Laundry Room Location In Home Designs
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,880
Dim: 69'-8" x 83'-10"