This will be my last post on the construction of this home plan. It’s been a couple of months since the last update and the home at this point is about 95 percent done. Flooring and other minor things are left undone for now.
It’s been over four weeks since my last post on the progression of plan BP12003 construction. Much has been done during that time and the design is shaping up to become a house in the eyes of prospective homeowners.
Since the last update, there has been plenty of progress and the home is starting to look just as I had envisioned when I created the home design. I am speaking of the design concept itself and not the material selection. Since the project is being managed by the builder, these variables will be as much of a wait and see for me as it is for you.
My Goal to Document Progress…
I had some free time yesterday as my wife took the kids to game stop. They were geeked up about getting new video games to add to their collection. Since I had a couple of hours to kill, I decided to take a short road trip out to Monroe, Georgia. […]
- Does My State Require Hou... 80 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 41 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 30 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 30 views
- 96 square foot house R... 26 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 25 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 24 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 24 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 21 views
- Reducing the Cost of Home... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"