The floor plan is the drawing of the outline and partitions of a building as you would see if the building were to be sliced horizontally around four feet above the floor line. It provides more specific information about the design of the building than any other drawing from the home construction set.
We have all heard the phrase, “don’t judge a book by its cover”, at some time or another. It can be used in reference to many things, but today we are going to apply it to house plans. You can look at two homes with the same floor plan, but each having distinctly different elevations can make you like one and not the other.
- Does My State Require Hou... 69 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 38 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 31 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 26 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 23 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 23 views
- 96 square foot house R... 21 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 20 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 20 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"