According to the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB), there are currently 154 schools offering programs for professional architectural degrees in the United States at 125 institutions.
Similar to the United States, Provinces in Canada also require local registered architects to stamp most drawings, especially those that are of public safety concerns. However, there are exemptions from licensure province laws.
States require locally licensed architects to stamp most drawings, especially those that are of public safety concerns. However, there are exemptions from licensure state laws.
Designing a home is something that takes years of practice. Sure, most of us can come up with plenty of design ideas via thumbnail sketches or back of the napkin drawings. But there is a difference between abstract concepts and actual measured designs.
- Does My State Require Hou... 65 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 41 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 30 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 26 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 23 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 23 views
- 96 square foot house R... 20 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 20 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 19 views
- Does My Province Require ... 19 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"