Small-scale exterior projects are the most profitable during resale, according to the 2009-10 Remodeling Cost vs. Value Report by the National Association of Realtors (NAR). “Once again, this year’s [report] highlights the importance of a home’s first impression,” says NAR President Vicki Cox Golder.
One exterior feature that greatly contributes to this first impression is the garage door, and updating it can drastically improve your home’s “curb appeal.”
- Does My State Require Hou... 73 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 38 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 31 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 27 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 25 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 23 views
- 96 square foot house R... 21 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 20 views
- Does My Province Require ... 20 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"