Question 1: We purchased an old stone farm house and we are very excited to begin our restoration. We are re roofing and re-pointing the stone. We are looking to do something t replace the weather damaged wood crown molding and window crown molding the paint is cracked and chipped badly in need of repair and repainting. We want a product that can be formed over the existing wood crown molding.
- Does My State Require Hou... 72 views
- Get a custom closet on a ... 38 views
- Why Look at a House Floor... 31 views
- Designing Homes From the ... 27 views
- A Pergola or Arbor Offers... 25 views
- What You Should Know Befo... 23 views
- 96 square foot house R... 21 views
- Tubular Skylights: Natura... 20 views
- Home Office Nook: Taking ... 20 views
- New House Plans to Begin ... 20 views
- Requirements To Be An Architect
- Designing Homes From the Inside Out
- Reducing the Cost of Home Construction
- Does My Province Require Residential Plans to be Seal by a Registered Architect?
- Does My State Require House Plans to be Stamped by a Licensed Architect?
- Spring Savings On All House Plans
- Narrow Lot Italianate Home Plan
- Home Office Nook: Taking Care of Business
- Bonus Room Ideas Infographic
- Sizing Your Garage For Optimal Usage
Featured Stock Plan
Total Sq Ft: 2,455
Dim: 66'-6" x 61'-0"